Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chapter 1:Regions and Themes

When most people think of Arizona what would normally come to their mind would be dry, hot weather, large desert regions and high, rocky mountains. I think of the same thing. However, what also comes to my mind is great potential. Arizona has been booming in population; in both residents and tourists.


People are moving there for a more reasonable place to live; compared to California’s extravagant cost of living. One city that stands out most to me in Arizona is Lake Havasu City, home of the famous London Bridge. Also known as a fun, spring break trip location. Lake Havasu has been a place my family and I have gone to for vacation for the past 10 years. It is a fun and relaxing place to escape to. Lake Havasu in particular, is expanding and becoming more urbanized. More families are migrating to Arizona for a better life at a better price than California. I wouldn’t say Lake Havasu has any specific goods or services they provide other than good old entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment